Take advantage of a free, 5–10-minute phone consultation to find out if massage therapy can address your needs. During this time, the suggested frequency of visits and length of sessions will be discussed.
A free 20–30-minute phone consultation is necessary before scheduling a session. During this time, we will discuss issues you would like to work on and how I can help you meet your goals.
Massage Sessions: What to Expect
- During your initial visit you will fill out a form which lets the therapist know of any special conditions to be aware of in giving your massage. You can do this prior to your visit by clicking “Intake Form.”
- Each session begins with a conversation about what is currently going on with your body as well as your goal(s). The therapist will offer suggestions regarding what muscles need to be worked on with feedback from you, and together a plan is created for that appointment.
- Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes before the start time of every appointment to allow time for discussion of treatment. Sessions end on time.
- While you’re receiving your massage, the therapist will periodically check in with you regarding pain and pressure. Pain should not exceed the “hurt so good” threshold for therapy. It is good to inform the therapist of areas of tenderness during your session. These are parts that need extra attention.
Tapping Sessions: What to Expect
- All sessions take place over Zoom.
- During your free phone consultation, we will discuss background information, what issues you would like to work on, and the procedure for your sessions.
- After your phone consultation, I’ll email you documents to be signed and returned.
- You can then go online to create your account, purchase the package session you want and schedule the first or all of your sessions.
- To be most effective, sessions should be scheduled twice a week to every other week.
- Know that while EFT Tapping is effective and works well in addition to other modalities, it does not take the place of a medical doctor or mental health therapist.